A quick one inbetween: I made an amazing smoothie to celebrate Saturday morning, which is, well, in general always worth a celebration!
Delicious and healthy cocoa-ginger smoothie with a kick that wakes you up
- 1 banana
- 10 g chia seeds, mix with about 1 dl water latest 20 min before use
- 1 cm ginger
- 1 table spoon lucuma powder
- 2 table spoons raw cocoa
- 1 table spoon sunfower seeds
- 2 dl light soya milk (or milk of your choice)
- Optional: Berries for decoration
Chop, blend, and voilá! As my friend would say, this has so much goodness in it that don’t know what happens next. Carbs, protein, healthy fats, vitamins and first of all, great taste! The mix of ginger and raw cocoa is extremely nice and wakes you up. I enjoyed this with a cup (or two) of coffee, and that was not a bad combination either. For a more filling breakfast I will try next time adding 30 g oats, maybe overnight-ones.
Have a great Saturday!